Monday 5 September 2016

Selling my Kona Kula 2013

Hi there,
due to moving to France I need to sell my Kona Kula 2013. It's my first real mountain bike and I have lifetime warranty on it so a bit sad to leave it but I had to make choices.

http://2k13.konaworld.com/bike.cfm?content=kula#1

Size : M (19")
Frame material : alloy (scandium 69)
Wheels : 26" shimano MT15
Fork : Rockshox Recon 100mm Gold TK Solo Air with remote control
Single chainring Hope 30T
Rear mech : Shimano Deore XT shadow +
Chain : KMC X10-EL titanium nitride coated (I indulged myself...)
Saddle : Specialized Avatar Bodygeometry (with gel and male parts-friendly geometry)
Rubber : Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.1 Evo tubeless ready 3 compounds Pace star front
             Hutchinson Cougar 2.2 Airlight rear
Gifts : a whole set of additional rubber, 2x Maxxis Ikon 2.2 (original tires, still in OK shape), 2x Maxxis Medusa 2.1 (mud tires), Maxxis High Roller 2.35, Continental X King 2.2 Race Sport (their light rubber)

The bike is in perfect working order, it rides even better than originally with the drivetrain modifications.
I bought the bike 1800 euros in 2013, I'm asking for £500 here. I live in Glasgow. Don't hesitate to ask me questions and come and try it!






No comments:

Post a Comment